Should I turn on Negative Calorie Adjustments?
Enabling a negative calorie adjustment from your integration with a total daily calorie partner will give you the most accurate information about your calorie expenditure for the day. A negative calorie adjustment indicates that you are using fewer calories on a given day than our original ProTracker Plus estimate.
Disabling or enabling negative calorie adjustments
You can disable or enable negative calorie adjustments in the iOS app:
- Go to the More tab
- Tap “Profile”
- Scroll down to the Calorie Adjustments section
- Toggle the "Enable Negative Adjustments" switch
If you're on a points program, we do not make any negative points adjustments.
When to use Negative Calorie Adjustments
We recommend enabling negative adjustments if:
- you expect to wear your tracking device consistently
- you would like the most accurate calorie feedback ProTracker Plus can provide
- your device is able to sync its data multiple times over the course of the day
We recommend disabling negative adjustments if:
- you do not expect to wear your device consistently
- you do not want your calorie adjustment to go into the negative (taking away calories to eat)
- you wish to use the device only for the motivational experience of earning additional calories